Aims & Objectives
- The general aim of the BIMR NURSING COLLEGE is to prepared the nursing profession to assume responsibilities in preventive and curative care of the people, or well and to act as professional nurses. They are pre pared to assume first level position in all areas of health and are expected to participate n teaching and managerial function as well.
The specific objectives are follows :-
1. To prepare nursing graduate to assume responsibility in preventive, curative and rehabilitative care of patient in hospital and community level.
2. To meet the requirements of dedicated nurses for “BIMR HOSPITAL, GWALIOR”.
3. To meet the acute shortage of qualified nursing personnel in the M.P.
4. To promote and strengthen the nursing skill.
5. To produce nurse administrators and educators in the hospital.
6. To provide qualify nurses to the country to cope with advancement in medical science and technology.
7. To enable them to get job opportunities at econocomically better option.